Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reinvention of a smart, motivated person.

.
It's me! Do you know someone who needs me? Will you pass this on, please? Thanks-
Michele

I find myself in middle age with the opportunity to find the perfect job. Money matters less than joy and good work done well.

• I love to fix problems. I do it by finding solutions, building systems and motivating people.

• I’m old enough to have worked in lots of industries under many different conditions.

• The trappings of success don’t mean much to me. Making a difference means everything.

• I can manage people, stuff and situations.

BASICS:

• Proficient in Microsoft Office with lots of Excel experience

• Management experience-I love to motivate people

• I have a degree in History and Philosophy so I can read and write

• I am outgoing and personable and love to talk to people I don’t know

• Great internet research skills and lots of source development experience

• I’m a self starter and work well with minimal supervision.

• Give me a task I get it done.

What I’m looking for is a place to use my considerable experience. I can hit the ground running and fix whatever ails you and yours. I will be happy to email you my resume.

Entice me to come to work with you. It could be the best decision you make this quarter.


Michele Pain

shellypain@gmail.com • 512.451.8058


.

No comments:

Post a Comment