Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stuff that works

.
Push "go" then scroll down for a short tour.



•••

This knife came from my childhood home. It has a high carbon content so when you sharpen it - it's sharp. It's the best knife I own.


•••

Ok, it's kinda silly that the world is upside down. But, none the less, this globe was a present from Ellen and Ginny Bankhead. It's at least 20 years old. And it's been my nightlight for most every evening since I got it.
•••

This electric toothbrush is what started it all. This has been keeping my whites pearly for decades. Just buy a new brush and it's good to go.

•••

No need for an upgrade. This is a 2nd or 3rd generation iPod. No Video etc. But it's hooked up to my stereo and works just fine. My Dad gave it to me.

•••

This one's a special case. I made it when I went on my clock making binder. One thing I've learned about these clocks: If you depend on them, they keep working. If you neglect them, they don't. Maybe that's the way with most things that work..
•••

.

No comments:

Post a Comment