Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally...new napkins

.
So, we all have little ways to save the planet. One of mine is using cloth napkins. But finding said napkins when all your present ones desperately need replacing is easier said than done.

Finally, after searching for a couple of years, I found new napkins. So this is an alert to my cloth napkin using friends- WORLD MARKET. Yep, they are back in the cloth napkin biz. I bought mine here for years until they stopped carrying them about 5 years ago. But there back! The color selection is kinda trendy with not too many "classic" colors. I was lucky to find white plus a deep red and sunny yellow which go with my dishes.

I bought three sets of 6 napkins for $9.99 each. That's about $1.75 a napkin which is about all I was willing to pay. I've washed them and they are great! Nice feel, smooth out well after drying and they're absorbent. All cotton helps.

So...if you're in the market for cloth napkins you might just find what you're looking for at World Market.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment